Conway Well Drilling Contractor
JKA Well Drilling is a family run pump & well business located just outside Monroe, Washington. Our company was started in 1989 to provide Conway water well drilling services to our clients through out King and Snohomish counties, and has proceeded through years of continual growth ever since. We can provide you with a full spectrum of water related services in King County, Snohomish County, Kittitas County, Skagit County, Pierce County, Chelan County, & Island County.
JKA Well Drilling - Conway Well Drilling Contractor
Groundwater surveyors can save property owners a lot of trouble and money by determining the location of underground water sources. While home and land owners will often hire a professional Conway well driller, they are not the only ones who need to find well water. Our trianed professional Conway well drillers can eliminate unnecessary, costly drilling. Extensively trained in the field, they know which areas are suitable for drilling. In addition, they will also protect the natural state of the underground aquifer. While trying to find well water, the staff will concentrate on non-invasive approaches to minimize carbon emissions, and limit the damage to the surrounding environment. Call your local Conway well driller to make sure your well drilling is done correctly.
Conway Well Pump Repair
Replacing or repairing a well pump is a complicated task and should be left up to a professional. If you understand the basics about a well system, you will know that completing this project by yourself could cost you more time and money than you want to spend. An advanced Conway well repair contractor with the knowledge of electrical wiring and plumbing skills is definitely capable of replacing a well pump. JKA is your licensed Conway well repair contractor.
Conway Well Inspection
Well Inspections are completed most often during the sale of a home. Usually, the potential owner has never had a well, and the home they're looking at has a well. In fact, many mortgage companies now require a flow test & bacteria test on any domestic well.
- We typically charge $435, plus tax, for a flow test, surface inspection, Arsenic & Nitrates testing, and bacteria sample. We like to spend time with the real estate agents and the clients to inform them about wells, how to take care of them, how the system works, and any potential weak points.
- More extensive water testing can be completed by sending in what's known as an IOC - In Organic Compound - sample. IOC's can cover such compounds as Arsenic, Aluminum, Lead, Mercury, etc. A Complete IOC sample covers a total of 31 compounds, but we can narrow it down to just the few that are of concern. A complete IOC is $450, individual parameters average $30 each.
- Well inspections to obtain a new drill log/report, due to a lost or missing report are $1,000 per well. Usually we recommend that the owner break away any concrete pads around the well, and remove the roof of the well house and anything else that can impede our access to and around the well. If there are issues that make it so the well does not meet current codes, we will provide a quote to bring the system to code, if necessary.
Very rarely it is necessary for the inspection to pull the pump, which requires a pump hoist, and a two man crew. This equipment and labor is billed at $250 per hour.
Services We Provide in Conway,WA:
- Well Drilling
- Well Pumps
- Commercial Pumps
- Well Pump Repair
- Well Inspection
- Water Testing
- Water Conditioning
- Water Filtration
We Proudly Serve
King County, Snohomish County, Kittitas County, Skagit County, Pierce County, Chelan County, Island County - Monroe, WA | Duvall, WA | Sultan, WA | Snohomish, WA | Woodinville, WA | Lake Stevens, WA | Marysville, WA | Mount Vernon, WA | Stanwood, WA | Silvana, WA | Arlington, WA | Smokey Point, WA | Darrington, WA | Granite Falls, WA | Machias, WA | Three Lakes, WA | Maltby, WA | Clearview, WA | Bothell, WA | Mill Creek, WA | Everett, WA | Lynnwood, WA | Edmonds, WA | Clinton, WA | Freeland, WA | Langley, WA| Carnation, WA | Fall City, WA | Preston, WA | Snoqualmie, WA | Skykomish, WA | Baring, WA | Grotto, WA | Index, WA | Gold Bar, WA | Sultan, WA | Startup, WA | Leavenworth, WA | Easton, WA | Cle Elum, WA | Money Creek, WA | Lake Joy, WA | Preston, WA | Ravensdale, WA | Kent, WA | Renton, WA | Issaquah, WA | Maple Valley, WA | Black Diamond, WA | Auburn, WA | Puyallup, WA | Milton, WA | Fife, WA | Tacoma, WA | Seattle, WA | Bellevue, WA | Redmond, WA | Newport, WA | Sammamish, WA | Hobart, WA | Covington, WA | Mercer Island, WA | Enumclaw, WA | Buckley, WA | Roy, WA | Bonney Lake, WA | Sumner, WA | Prairie Ridge, WA | Wilkeson, WA | South Prairie, WA | Enumclaw, WA | Lea Hill, WA | Orting, WA | South Hill, WA | Frederickson, WA | Shady Acres, WA | Summit, WA | Waller, WA | Lakeland, WA | Pacific, WA | Algona, WA | Carbonado, WA | Graham, WA | Elk Plain, WA | Melmont, WA | Yelm, WA | Fort Lewis, WA | Lakewood, WA | Lake City, WA | McChord, WA | Spanaway, WA | Midland Midland, WA | Parkland, WA | Steilacoom, WA | Fircrest, WA | Lacey, WA | Olympia, WA | Dupont, WA | Anderson Island, WA | Longbranch, WA | Lakebay, WA | Vaughn, WA | Fox Island, WA | Arlondale, WA | Gig Harbor, WA | Carr Inlet, WA | University Place, WA | Allyn-Grapeview, WA | Grapeview, WA | Des Moines, WA | Burien, WA | Federal Way, WA | Vashon, WA | Olalla, WA | Parkwood, WA | Manchester, WA | Port Orchard, WA | Bremerton, WA | Seaview, WA | White Center, WA | Bainbridge Island, WA | Eagledale, WA | Rollingbay Keyport, WA | Liberty Bay, WA | Poulsbo, WA | Kingston, WA | Indianola, WA | Tracyton, WA | Silverdale, WA | Bayview, WA | Mutiny Bay, WA | Holmes Harbor, WA | Greenbank, WA | Hansville, WA | Port Ludlow, WA | Camano Island, WA | Tulalip, WA | Mukilteo, WA | Oak Harbor, WA | Coupeville, WA | Penn Cove, WA | Lake Ketchum, WA | Warm Beach, WA | Port Susan, WA | Lochsloy, WA | Lake Goodwin, WA | Priest Point, WA | Lake Bosworth, WA | Oso, WA | Sedro-Woolley, WA | Edison, WA | Big Lake, WA | Clear Lake, WA | Burlington, WA | Mt Vernon, WA | Conway, WA | Lake McMurray, WA
- Periodic Cleaning is Important for Owners of Residential Washington Water Wells
- Flooded Lake City Water Wells Require Care Before Using Again
- Residential Monroe Water Well Drilling: What Is Involved?